We needed a quick chocolate fix and these Microwave Chocolate Brownies really fitted the bill
What you will need:
65g unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
100g plain flour
A microwave tray - we used a silicone one as the flexibility also made it easy to remove the cooked brownies.
How to make them:
1. Melt the butter in high for about 30 to 40 seconds.
2. Add the sugar, cocoa and vanilla and mix well.
3. Add the eggs, slightly whipping after each one.
4. Add the flour and mix well.
5. Grease a microwave safe dish and spoon in the brownie mixture.
Cook on high for 4 to 5 minutes (the more powerful your microwave the less time it takes).
Let rest for 10 minutes before turning out and cutting.
When you take the brownies out of the microwave the centre will look undone, but it keeps cooking when resting.
For a different flavour you could add nuts, or chocolate chips.
And I can confirm they taste amazing with single cream.