Friday 27 November 2015

12 days of (Lush) Christmas

This year Lush have released their 12 Days of Christmas Advent Calender which looks amazing.  But I thought I'd create my own version of the song.......


On the twelfth day of Christmas Lush treated me to 12 Candy Mountains




On the eleventh day of Christmas Lush treated me to 11 Dashing Santas

On the tenth day of Christmas Lush treated me to 10 Lord of Misrules


On the ninth day of Christmas Lush treated me to 9 Golden Wonders

On the eighth day of Christmas Lush treated me to 8 Milky Baths

On the seventh day of Christmas Lush treated me to 7 Snow Angels

On the sixth day of Christmas Lush treated me to 6 Dragon Eggs

On the fifth day of Christmas Lush treated me to 5 Gold Rings

On the fourth day of Christmas Lush treated me to 4 Father Christmas'

On the third day of Christmas Lush treated me to 3 French Kisses

On the second day of Christmas Lush treated me to 2 Cinders Bath Bombs

On the first day of Christmas Lush treated me to the Magic of Christmas

Is your favourite there?

No comments:

Post a Comment