Not just that but it's pretty cheap to make too. We got a large pack (900g of mince conveniently already split into 2 halves) for half price as short dated. The Dolmio Lasagne packs (5 family) are less than £2 in Home Bargains which is considerably cheaper then supermarkets.
- Red lasagne sauce
- White lasagne sauce
- lasagne pasta sheets
- whatever veg you fancy - we had sweetcorn, peas and grated carrot
- Fry the mince on the hob until brown. Drain off any excess oils.
- Mix in your vegetables and the red sauce.
- Put a layer of mince mixture in the bottom of the slowcooker and top with some lasagne sheets until covered.
- Spread a layer of white sauce and grated cheese.
Cook on low for 4-5 hours, or until tea time.