As for real planning, booking holidays, sorting things out, listing things for sale, keeping tabs on finances and food - well that's MY job!
And if you read my bad mum post you'll realise I'm not very good at it!!
I'm really annoyed because right at the beginning of the year (I'm not exaggerating it was New Years Day) I wrote a blog plan. I picked a theme for particular days and covered them (e.g. I knew what song #tunefultuesday was going to be for every week, I knew what order my retro #flashbackfriday's would go in. Yes I can change it as I go along if I wanted to but the format was there incase I had a 'dry' week and needed a prompt for something to post about. Do you think I can find it??? no no I wasn't sensible enough to type it up!!
so number 1 on my list) scour the bedroom for my blog list, maybe have a sort out in the process
3) sort out the living room
4) try and get some more of the stuff for sale listed as it's taking over the house.
6) send a few moved house letters, can I do on website?
7) investigate how to see my medical records - see my post on the NHS
10) finish off and post my "The Week" review.
11) sort out/ file the paperwork box before it gets to the stage where I can't fit any more in it.
12) have a little computer sortout - is there anything (like the last 3 months photos) that can be transferred to the external hard drive?
13) find some things to do with the kids over the next few weekends (counting down to our Legoland visit at the end of April :) )
14) create a birthday/ mothers day wish list.