Saturday 17 May 2014

Meal Plan W/C 17th May

I really need to have an eating up session we've been so lax re-filling the freezer before it's really empty.
See here for why my planning is SO hard to do.  Once the cupboards and freezer are empty I can do my £200 challenge again with the bonus of it should be cheaper as Summer always leads me and the kids to eat more salad.

My husband's fussiness stretches to the fact that unless we are having 'family meals' he will not be told what to eat on what day.  There is no point me telling him what to cook for the kids on certain days as history has shown he does not stick to it.

In no particular order  (unless stated) our meals will be taken from any combination of the following (hence being more choices then days :)  ).......



Main food
Southern Fried Chicken steaks
meat and potato pies
bacon grill
chicken nuggets
noodles
Turkey numbers
lamb burgers
sausage
bacon sandwiches
pasta
hot dogs

sides:
spaghetti or baked beans
peas
sweetcorn/ corn on the cob
salad
carrots

Potato:
new potatoes
boiled potatoes
mash
cheese potato pockets

other:
bread
ham
cheese
marmite
crisps



Saturday: (me and the kids):salad bits with new potatoes
Sunday: Beef pie (home made) with mash or roast potatoes and yorkies and veg
possibly takeaway one night.


I may well amend this list as about to double check the freezer/ cupboard contents

No comments:

Post a Comment