This post is my weekly update on my 30 day shred challenge - the original post can be found here.
3 shreds (in 1 week) later and I'm on 9st 7 - yayyy. not bad considering it was 'that' time of the month last week and I had:
- honestly can't remember what i had last Friday or Saturday for tea.
- gammon roast dinner - Sunday
- kebab meat and chips (takeaway) on monday
- pie n mash - tuesday
- waffles, fried eggs, cheese, ham and spaghetti hoops (it sounds gross but was lush) - wednesday
- maccyd's for breakfast on Thursday with sausage, chips and beans for tea.
- spag bol tonight.
However mon-friday this week I've only had 4/5 crackers with cheese for my lunch. breakfast has either been yogurt (muller light) or bran flakes (except yesterday - maccyd's, and today which was scrambled egg)
Absolutely killed tonight tho and I was shattered after the first circuit of jump rope/ jumping jacks. now I have proper jelly legs and can hardly walk.