Monday 1 September 2014

Home made Frozen Yogurt

SO the boys have now developed my passion for frozen yogurt and with a punnet of freshly picked blackberries in the freezer and some yogurt to use up I thought now would be a good time to see how easy it was.

Let's just say it could be better.  I did a little bit of research online, including asking my good tweeps Ben and Jerry's




 Simply blended yogurt, blackberries (still frozen... which I don't think my blender appreciated), some grated apples that needed using up and lashings of honey.  Then put it in the freezer.

    

Although the taste is amazing I perhaps should have defrosted and sieved the blackberries somehow (lots of pippy bits) and it's really ice crystally.


If I ever get an ice cream maker then I may attempt it again... but until that point I think I'll let the masters make it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment