Sunday 1 December 2013

Photo A Day (November 2013) (#PADN)



I have decided I need to build myself up gradually to the "Photo A Day for a Year" competition next year, so (as if I don't have enough going on this month) I am challenging myself to take a "Photo A Day" (for a Month - November) (#PADN)

I'm hoping this challenge will capture the joys and stresses of moving, the enjoyment of childhood and the ever changing colours and weather of the autumn season.






I've made my Pinterest Board


The Camera is charged ...... now where did I put my data cable?






Week 1 (1st - 7th November) has been moved to make room for week 2 - it can be found here.

Week 2 (8th - 14th November) has been moved for week 3 to be shown.  You can find it here.

Week 3 (15th - 21st November) snow and rainbows.  You can find it here.

Week 4 (22nd- 30th November)

22nd November
All packed up and ready to go.


















and THEN my world turned to Chaos so sorry but no more pics for November.  December will be sooo busy, I might try the massive challange in 2014 but it scares me too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment