Friday 28 August 2015

Lush: August Haul

Another pay day and another trip to the little shop of goodies.  I will admit I stepped foot in there a couple of weeks ago just to pick up a couple of the new ones as I couldn't wait but I'll add that to this list ......

It's a new season for Lush and with it come lots of new products and the in-branch launch of some previous Oxford Street exclusives.

It's safe to say glitter is the flavour of the month in Lush HQ this season.





I could not wait to get my hands on this shimming blue Frozen bath bomb.



or this multicoloured Experimenter


  

This orange smelling Karma bubble bar has a new design and new formula and it definitely feels a lot softer and more crumbly to the touch.


The Sunnyside bubble bar has also been revamped into this lovely golden teardrop



I'll keep you posted with reviews of these products as I try them out.
Have you tried anything from the new range yet?





No comments:

Post a Comment