Moving day is getting closer..... 22 days and counting and I've........... well done nothing really. had been avoiding trying to change bills/ utitities etc over until we had confirmation hubby's credit check had passed but as his (insert sware word here) work STILL haven't done his reference I think I'm just going to have to bite the buttett and get it all moving (so to speak) before it's too late.
So onto my to-do list for this week............
1) from #bloghour - contact @photohunters re: sheffield photo blogging trail with kids in tow.
2) from #bloghour - contact @ukblogawards re blogging ebook
3) go thro bedrooms/ living room - is there anything that can be binned/ freecycled/ charity shopped before moving at end of November
4) blog post - moneysaving christmas
5) blog post - legoland discovery centre, manchester
6) blog post - premier inn manchester trafford, south & coach house pub
9) meal plan for next week
10) blog post - shopping food spends £200 challenge - update and weekly post.
13) top colour paint on wooden advent calender
14) blog post - christmas - advent calenders - feature update.
15) ponder Christmas theme for blog/ twitter
18) enter the Aviva 'To do list' competition........http://www.mumsnet.com/bloggers/aviva-to-do-list?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Tweet&utm_campaign=aviva%2Bto%2Bdo%2Blist
Right I MUST go finish that moving checklist that I didn't write last week.