Wednesday 31 December 2014

Meal Plan - 30/12/14 to 5/1/15

I really must meal plan as once again the freezer is full of bits that are never going to get eaten, we must waste so much money.

I'll be getting a few bits in for hubby to make his own meals from (and the kids Mon-Thurs) as he won't follow a meal plan, so will be planning for me all week and for the kids Friday - Sunday.

Thankfully I have about 10 frozen leftover meals in the freezer that I can eat up after this weekend as I also must re-start my diet I can hardly fit in my trousers.

Breakfast is generally cereal/ cereal bar/ toast.  Lunch is a sandwich or crackers and cheese.

This week is slightly different as due to the bank Holidays I am only working today then not back again until Monday... so a day late here it is.

(I have planned Friday - Monday but it is at home and I'm at work so will fill it in later)

Tuesday - Sausage and Mash
Wednesday - New Years Eve - party food tea
Thursday - Beef casserole
Friday - Pasta
Saturday - Cheese, crackers, salad
Sunday - Sausage Casserole
Monday - freezer leftover meal.

Happy New Year everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment