Friday 27 September 2013

2 adults, 2 children, 4 weeks and £200 for food ...........week 2 update.............

This week we did really well eating out the freezer/ cupboards - there was no takeaway and I took my own lunch to work everyday (except 1)




Saturday - 2 loaves of bread, 1 HUGE block of cheese and 2 orange juices - Farm Foods (total - £7.88)
Sunday - milk, finger rolls and bananas - Sainsbury (total - £3.09)
Monday - I know hubby went to asda and I know he bought cereal, however cannot find a receipt to see if anything else was purchased.  So I am going to record £3 as a guess.
Tuesday - again no food spends.
Wednesday - chips, crisps (only my husband would spend £1.68 on 6 pks of crisps!!!!!), 2 loaves of bread, baguette - Asda (total -  £5.25)
Thursday - no spends recorded
Friday - no spends recorded

Total:
general food: £5.50
everyday consumables: £12.34
drinks: £1.38

grand total: £19.22

MUST try and buy plenty this weekend so hubby doesn't need to go shopping!!!!!

A pretty good week.



No comments:

Post a Comment