Once again I am posting my quick n easy cheats version here please see above for the original recipe.
60g Light Brown Sugar
200g Golden Syrup
1tsp. Ground Cinnamon
300g Rolled Oats
75g White Chocolate, roughly chopped
20cm Square Cake Tin
1) Preheat oven to 180◦C, grease and line the base of a 20cm square cake tin.
2) Melt the butter in the microwave.
3) Add the sugar, syrup and cinnamon
4) Stir in the oats until well combined before carefully folding in the raspberries. Finally stir in the white chocolate (it will melt a bit but this is completely fine).
4) Pour and press gently into the prepared tin and bake for 25 minutes until golden.
5) Leave to cool before slicing into small squares.
**note to self** do not tip golden syrup upside down until you think "that'll do" ......... it makes for VERY sticky flapjacks!!!!
.......... with lots of crumbs!!!
and BOY is it sweet!!!! Will be lovely with custard tho!!