Sunday 29 September 2013

Blog A Day - 29th September 2013 - my goals for October

Day 29 - My goals for October

What do you hope to achieve?
do you want to master a skill?  go somewhere?  finish a UFO?  make something creative?  Cook something new? Blog about something in particular?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm going to try and set a goal for each aspect of my life for October.



Cross-Stitch

Complete my "Halloween" Piece that has been claimed by Ben already.


Pole-Fitness

Complete my DVD (or at least an hour practise) at least 3 times a week.


October Food Challenge

Next big shop is 10th October.  I shall be attempting my £200 - 2 adults, 2 children and 4 week challenge again.  debating whether to also include an additional £100 for household spends........


Housework

I MUST get back on track and stop procrastinating on my days off.




Bookspot

Finish "Hurting Distance" and start "You Are The Love of My Life".


Blog

Update: My Foodie Page
Post a blog post at least twice a week.
Tidy up, make tabs relevant again.
Write my blog post for @PBloggers

Kids

Bake something yummy at least once a week.
Craft at least once a week
Read with Ben more
Read TO the boys more
Spend quality time with Noah on a Friday (e.g. go swimming, play centre etc).
Practise Bens writing and Noahs numbers more.
Celebrate Ben's birthday

Christmas

Make a start on the boys Christmas cards (yes I know .... October but it could take a while!!)
paint the advent box


 I'm sure I'll think of more as the month goes on..... to keep it at the fore-front of my mind I think I will be replacing the 'blog-a-day' in September tab with this list.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sneak Peak at Day 30 - My Most Memorable September Memory

Which bit of September will you always remember???

No comments:

Post a Comment