Friday 8 August 2014

Hi

Wow another weeks gone by and I've hardly posted anything, reason being I've been trying to get the parents and in-laws photobooks done before the voucher runs out at the end of the month.  They are big ones at 100 pages each and are covering 5 years of photos, and I will be posting a review of my latest Albelli one very soon.... hopefully next week.

Then I've been selling things, Preloved are running a competition where whoever posts the most ads gets a prize (selected high performing members) so last weekend I had a massive clearout and lists tons of stuff, I made £60 so far and lots and lots are still listed for sale, mainly on my Preloved site but also on facebook pages and a local forum group as well as Gumtree.  I may have to branch back into the world of vista street and friday ads but I've never had a great response from them in the past so am loath to waste my time.   I really want to avoid ebay (not sold on it for a year now) as theirs fees are extortionate and it's farr to easy to get scammed by people now with ebay taking their side.

If you know of any good sites please let me know - the easier it is to put an ad on the better :)

What else is on my to-do list for this weekend?   Well I need to
- pop to farm foods for some more Ben and Jerry's raspberry and chocolate frozen yogurt - at £1 a tub you can't buy cheaper and it's AMAZING.
- sit Ben down to actually fill in his Summer holiday scrapbook so far before he forgets what he's done the last 3 weeks (wow that's flown by).
- try to work out what we are going to do with our 2 weeks holiday at the end of the month.  I was hoping for a caravan holiday but we can't afford £350+ for 3 nights away - that's extortion.  Looks like it'll be a few nights in a travelodge somewhere in the UK where I can still get rooms for less then £40 a night.
- work out how much it would cost to post some of the smaller items and update the items descriptions to include this (as much as I hate having to post things).
- clear out a few more bits (maybe)

but for now I need to get breakfasts and make a cup of tea.


No comments:

Post a Comment