This week is Kitchen Week (for me anyway).
I'll be empting the cupboards, giving them a good clean and checking all the dates and things that have fallen down the backs.
- Clean and tidy the wall units, then the bottom cabinets then the counters.
- Check any open boxes of food/ storage for bugs
- Wipe down empty shelves
- Check medicines for expiry dates
- Clean all appliances inside and out (refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, hob, oven)
- Sink - don't forget to send cleaner down the u-bend.
I've seen some amazing Christmas Crockery and towels in B&M that I REALLLY want so I am hoping to get them this month and really crack on with this list.
To-Do list update.
1) complete Christmas card list
2) sort out the living room -
must shift/ sort out the Lego .... I started ... well ok I did 2 small models Lego is now upstairs and the room is getting there. I must remove all the paper bits that get dumped around and prepare to switch the books over to winter themed.
3) make up the Christmas cards .... do I need any more?
4) decide on/ start the kids Christmas cards
6) start meal planning
7) sort out the Christmas crockery/ table covers etc
9) tidy/ sort my room - started
15) Start planning the Christmas gifts for boys. - started.
18) Kids room tidy (from week 6)
Shelves/ cupboards - examine, toss/save/donate, replace onto shelves.
Games/ Puzzles - sort them out and bin any with missing pieces.
Get rid of old magazines, old McDonald toys, toys in pieces, broken crayons, non-functional pens.
Clothing - too small, old?
Clean the windows, dust any wooden furniture.
We are pretty prepared for Christmas present wise now... just a few bits to get....
Christmas shopping list
1) Kids - Tablet...each/ between them? On the lookout for a good deal if anyone sees one.
2) Kids - Santa bath bombs (x3) from Lush - Christmas Eve Hamper and 1 each for stockings.
3) 2 x Olaf T-shirts (please Primark get them in in a larger size then 5yr)
4) some more jelly sweets
5) hubby's presents ... whatever they end up being
6) A waffle maker (on Grandad's behalf for the kids)
7) Lush - build your own snowman, for my niece. (soo cool)
8) wrapping paper
9) Medicine stash
10) First Aid stash
11) New Christmas Towels
Have you sorted Santa Letters yet? Check out my post about Official Laplanland and enter the competition here.