Friday 7 August 2015

Lush: Strawberry D'Fluff Shaving Soap

What do Lush say?
"We’ve whisked up our shaving soap with fresh strawberries and cocoa butter to create a gorgeous bit of fluff that leaves you silky smooth. This marshmallowy treat contains coconut oil, golden syrup, and egg whites to create a light texture that makes de-fluffing a dream."

And it does just that, from the smell the minute you open the pot you are hit with a great strawberry scent, almost good enough to eat (though I wouldn't suggest it).  and your skin feels silky smooth when finished.





I used to HATE shaving, but now I actually enjoy it.  I'm scared of razors, they seem to hate me.  Every time I shave my legs I end up ripping chunks out of them, there is only 1 brand that don't do this (Intuition) but they are so expensive and only really work for a couple of uses each.  When I found a tub of Strawberry D'Fluff in my 29 High Street box I didn't know if I was confident enough to buy a normal razor.  It was my husband who opened it fist having run out of shaving gel.  He was really impressed and told me it gave him a much smoother shave... in fact he even authorised me to buy more so he could use it!!
So I bit the bullet and bought a boring razor, and loved every minute of it.  The razor glided through smoothly and made it easy to see where I'd missed.  Afterwards my legs felt silky smooth and didn't need moisturising, they were still as good by the following evening ..... ok I'll admit to being very please I was wearing a dress that weekend as I kept stopping to feel my legs !!




How to use:
1) Scoop a little out the pot
2) Apply to desired area and massage until foamy.
3) Shave, rinsing the blade often.
4) Rinse off.

Suitable for use on the legs, face or as a body wash.



I've read reviews of people who say the pot doesn't last very long, well I can only assume they need to shave every day.  I only do it a couple of times a week and must be on around month 3 with at least half the pot left.  Which is why I was more than a little cross with my youngest son when he proudly announced he had filled the tub with water, put the lid on and left it over night to make a potion.
I immediately drained the water out and left it for a few days without a lid on.  It's not dried back to the constancy it was but truthfully, I think he may have made it better.  It's now softer and foams up much better then it did before - it tend to slide off before you rubbed it in if you were not careful.


Price:  Strawberry D'Fluff is £5.75 for 70g and £9.95 for 150g.



2 comments:

  1. Transform yourself and change from gorgeous appearance to delicate enamel, from formal gloss to antique gloss with the wide range of beauty and personal care products available at bio claire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kit & Kaboodle is luxurious, best and famous interior designers in Pakistan, our interior designing company provides the best Interior design solutions in Pakistan.We promise to offer tasteful interior decor products that Furniture Shipping Information are in line with the popular international trends and keeping the unique taste of our clients as a priority ever Celebrate remarkable interiors for a delightful experience.the latest coffee table designs in Pakistan, our latest lamp, Chandelier and wall Lights in Pakistan and gives a corporate look in your interior.

    ReplyDelete