Tuesday 16 December 2014

This Christmas we will mostly be wearing.......

I love Christmas clothing, between Primark, Peacocks, Morrisons and TJ Huges me and the boys can get kitted out in long lasting clothes and at competitive prices.

Not including daddy, because he's a Grinch, me and the boys were all kitted out for Christmas jumper day, Christmas parties and of course the day itself.

Mummy


I bought a jumper from Primark last year, a gorgeous green comfy sweatshirt.  So to save the pennies I'll be wearing it again this year.      **sob sob** the husband just tumble dried it and now it doesn't fit..... what's a girl to do so close to the big day??





However I can't resist when it comes to Disney so bought myself 2 t-shirts.

The first is this beautiful Bambi in the snow....






The second, well it had to be done, I had to get myself a Frozen inspired t-shirt (why should kids get all the fun?).






For those wintry nights I had to look a little further afield as even though Primark had more pj's then I could ever wear I couldn't get my perfect onesie, this one I found in TJ Hughes.




I may have gone the whole hog this year and picked up festive pants and socks for myself from B&M on one of my many trips there








Kids

The boys sweatshirts this year were brilliant, what a find in Primark and sums them up perfectly... not to mention how great they look made into Christmas cards. 

  




Mummy couldn't be the only one with frozen dress up tho and it took me weeks (and 3 different Primark stores) to find these lovely long sleeved Olaf tops.




Their onesies are from Morrisons. How lovely are these winter themed ones and they are so soft.   (please excuse the picture, I'll try and get a better one in the next few days)


The boys have socks too, how cute are these Santa socks....picked up in the Primark sales (in May), I think they were the first present I bought for this Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment