Sunday 6 October 2013

Housework - the Flylady way

I use Flylady as a basis for keeping on top of my weekly tasks.  I found the actual website quite difficult to follow, and the moneysavingexpert thread moved too quickly (click the link and search for "weekly flylady thread" so I created my own lists based on her work.

I keep these pinned to my computer desktop as Sticky notes (if you use windows 7 and have not yet discovered sticky notes now if the time to do so).





   

























I cross them off (CTRL + T) as I do them, then when it comes to the weekend again I can uncross them and start again.


Please note this post was originally a tab but I decided it was not used or updated so have removed it but wanted to keep the content.  I try to post a 'to-do' list weekly which you are welcome to follow.

1 comment:

  1. I found Flylady too intense, but did follow her for a while. I really need to get organised again and soon.

    Thank you for linking up with the Weekend Blog Hop

    Laura x x x

    ReplyDelete