Friday 4 October 2013

My to-do list 4th-10th October


This weekends to-do list


Another jam-packed weekend on the cards, not with social events sadly ..... so as it inspired me so much last weekend I thought I'd make another list to motivate myself.



So here it is ........ in no particular order...........

1) Take Ben to school .............. and remember to pick him up.

2) Review my Tesco photo book
3) Review the New cross-stitch Crazy
4) Find nice b'day wrapping paper for Ben

5) do some cross stitch
6) start my blog post for pbloggers........ i need money saving inspiration.

7) stop procrastinating and do something
8) get in some pole practise
9) take part in @Tots100 #willynilly friday







10) post my Friday Follows...





11) do some Christmas crafting - on my own and with the kids.
12) Update my September food challenge.
13) MY room
              Strip, wash, replace bedding
              hoover mattress              
              hoover floor
              put clothes away
              generally tidy
              empty bins
14) Carry on attempting to sell my sale boxes of stuff ........ I may have to give in and sell for pennies just to make room.
15) MUST do some surveys
16) tidy my emails
17) Ben's Room:
            Strip, wash, replace bedding  (daddy only did it 2 days ago)
             Tidy up
            sweep floor

           put clothes away
18) Noah's Room:
           Strip, wash, replace bedding
          Tidy up
          sweep floor
          put clothes away
19) Bathroom
          Clean bath, sink, toilet
           wash bathmat, change towel

           wash floor
           empty bin
20) Kitchen
           Clear and wipe the work tops
           
           Wipe hob
           Clean the floor

           Wipe cupboard fronts/ drawers/kickboards, etc
           Clear table and put away
           Empty bin
           sort 'junk' boxes
21) Stairs and Landing
           clear stairs and put away
           tidy and put away landing
           hoover landing
22) front room
           tidy and organise kids toys
           Empty bin
           sort 'junk' boxes
           hoover
23) filing
24) book dentist appointments
25) stop writing lists and actually do something............ will probably add more as I think of them.
26) order another photobook with all last years pics in
27) actually finish writing on and putting in albums all the pics from 2008/09/10
28) Usborne post
29) Poundland post
30) order food shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment