Thursday 11 September 2014

Exuviance Age Reverse Night Lift

I'm really enjoying going through my goody bag from #NorthernBloggersMeetUp and this week has been a great week for trialing creams.

I can't remember the last time my skin saw any face cream, I just forget! This cream was a pleasure to use tho, once you get past the strong alcohol (?) smell.  Unlike other night creams I've used this is light and silky to apply and moisturisers in quickly.  It does't leave a greasy sensation like previous products.



It states on the packaging that the product may tingle on application, it did but nothing irritating on;y a matter of seconds.

In the morning my face was really soft.  As for whether the claims that it "helps boost collagen" or "firms" the skin I couldn't comment as the sachet only allowed 3 applications and to see any effects it probably needs to be used a lot longer than this.

As far as usability goes I loved this product, however with a retail price of £45 for 50g it is well out of my price range.


No comments:

Post a Comment