Wednesday 12 March 2014

Blogging Presentation

I've been undergoing an Apprenticeship qualification (equivalent of an NVQ level 3) to prove I am qualified to do the job I've been doing for (eek 8 years!)

Today was my Speaking and Listening exam.  One part of this was to do a presentation on a familiar subject - I chose ....... blogging!



I really enjoyed doing this presentation, I enjoyed looking into the history of it and at just how much I have achieved in my 6 months of blogging.  Unfortunately I had to cut massive elements out of it as I was constrained to around 5-7 minutes.

You can check out my presentation by clicking the picture below.

 Blogging Presentation

Whilst no-one recognised my own blog, I didn't expect them too, it was only to 4 people, I recieved a few nods when I mentioned "message with a bottle".   I was stunned however when I mentioned the hunt for Little Bear and one person HAD seen the ITV page (either directly or through a link/ RT etc) ... wow ... that actually did make my day.



No comments:

Post a Comment